ZMO and BGSMCS Visiting Research Fellowship in Germany, and applications are submitted till 14 August 2016. ZMO and BGSMCS are inviting applications as Visiting Researchers for the calendar year of 2017. Fellowship is open for senior researchers and recent postdocs in the humanities and the social sciences. Applications by candidates from Africa, Asia and the Middle East are particularly encouraged. Successful applicants will receive monthly stipend (2500 EUR, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation), and a period of stay that should normally last up to three months. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: This is a 3 months research fellowships programme.
Field(s): humanities and the social sciences.
Deadline: 14 August 2016.
Funded By: ZMO and BGSMCS
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ZMO and BGSMCS Visiting Research Fellowship is targeted for Candidates from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast , Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) , Asia (Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait,
Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen) and the Middle East (Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Cyprus ) are eligible to apply for this programme.
‣ No. of awards: Up to 10 fellows will be selected for the award.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The duration of fellowship is 3 months.
‣Value of Scholarship : They are invited to apply for a monthly stipend (2500 EUR, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation), and a period of stay that should normally last up to three months.
‣ ZMO and BGSMCS are inviting applications as Visiting Researchers for the calendar year of 2017. We are interested in attracting outstanding researchers who are engaged in research projects that are relevant to the respective research profiles at ZMO and BGSMCS.
‣ The decisions are to be expected by late November.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ ZMO and BGSMCS Visiting Research Fellowship applications should be sent electronically by email only, and include:
Application Form (PDF)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14 August 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.