Yossi Schiff Memorial Scholarship Fund offers one scholarship at Rackham graduate school University of Michigan in USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Michigan | USA
Level: Graduate Degree
Field(s): social sciences, humanities, medicine, public health, public policy, nursing, environmental sciences
Funded by: Yossi Schiff Memorial Scholarship Fund
Deadline: May 2, 2013
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Memorial Scholarship Fund is open for Students of Following Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic,Chad, Congo Cote-d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Gaza Strip, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, The Occupied Territories (West Bank), Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone,Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria,Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: One stipend award of $25,000 will be made. A student may receive only one Yossi S. award, but in extraordinary circumstances a student may be considered for a second award. In no circumstances will a student receive more than two awards.
‣ The Yossi Schiff Awards assist outstanding international students. Yossi received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan in 2005.
‣ Born in Israel and proud of his Jewish heritage, Yossi was an enthusiastic traveler who enjoyed his sojourns in Africa and Southeast Asia.
‣ This award honors his memory-his open mind and kind heart, the concern he showed for others, and his passion and curiosity in life.
‣ International graduate students with F-1 or J-1 visas pursuing the following careers may apply.
‣ Students must have a strong academic record and demonstrate outstanding academic and professional promise.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Students must be nominated by their programs. Students should contact their program regarding their selection and nomination process.
‣ Nomination materials must include the following:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 02 May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline , and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like