Yale World Fellowship. Yale University is offering fully funded residential fellowship program in USA. Let's dive in to the full details. Ready?
School(Institutions/ Country): Yale University | USA
Field(s): A cutting-edge global issues curriculum; Individualized skill-building; and Access to prominent thinkers and practitioners.
Deadline: December 4, 2013.
Funded By: Yale University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Yale World Fellowship is Open for Citizens of a country other than the USA are eligible for this Fellowship.
‣ Award No: 16 fellowships are awarded each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Program begins in mid-August and runs through mid-December. Fellows are expected to remain at Yale for the entire duration of the program.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Program provides Fellows with a travel allowance, housing, healthcare, and a stipend to cover living expenses. Yale also pays for all costs associated with the educational and extracurricular aspects of the Program.
‣ During the four month program, Yale World Fellows are fully immersed in the University community.
‣ They share their expertise and ideas in classes and seminars across Yale and New Haven.
‣ While most activities take place on campus in New Haven, the Program sponsors trips to New York City and Washington, DC and an off-site retreat.
‣ The Yale World Fellows Program is offered annually from mid-August to mid-December and is sponsored and fully funded by Yale and supporting partners.
To avail Yale World Fellowship, applicants must:
‣ be in the mid-career stage Fellows are at least five, and typically not more than twenty, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
‣ be fluent in English An excellent command of the English language is essential.
‣ be a citizen of a country other than the United States While dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
‣ An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity;
‣ Commitment to engagement in crucial issues and to making a difference at the national or international level;
‣ Promise of a future career of leadership and notable impact;
‣ Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking; Likelihood to benefit from participation in the Program and to contribute to global understanding at Yale;
‣ Commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus
‣ Final decisions will be sent to all applicants, both successful and unsuccessful, via email by the end of April.
‣ The Program cannot release the status of your application on an individual basis before this time. Please be sure to keep your application up-to-date with your most recent email address.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadline for the 2014 Yale World Fellows Program is Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Fellowship, International, USA