Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships are offered for US Citizens and Permanent Resident visas for USA (Black, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Alaskan, or Hispanic). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA.
Level: Undergraduate Programme
Field(s): Chemistry, Information Management, Computing & Software Systems, Material Science, Printing Management Science, Laser Optics, Physics, Material Science, Engineering (Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Imaging, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Optical or Software).
Deadline: September 30, 2013.
Funded By: Xerox Corporation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Xerox Technical M Scholarships are itargeted for US Citizens and Permanent Resident visas for USA (Black, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Alaskan, or Hispanic).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of scholarship is four-years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Minority Scholarship that awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor level or above.
‣ The Xerox Technical Minority Scholarships provide funding to minority students enrolled in one of the technical sciences or engineering disciplines.
‣ This scholarship is available to US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas. The scholarship is not available to spouses and children of Xerox employees.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Xerox Minority Scholarships:
‣ Applicants must be academic high-achievers (3.0 or better GPA).
‣ Applicants must be US citizens or visa-holding Permanent Residents of African American, Asian, Pacific Island, Native American, Native Alaskan, or Hispanic descent.
‣ They must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate or graduate student in any of the following technical fields.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by electronically online here or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30 September 2013.
‣ Recipients of the scholarship will be notified by the end of December.
‣ If you do not hear by that date, this will indicate that you have not been awarded the Xerox Minority Scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Engineering, Minority, Scholarship, Sciences, TECHNICAL, Undergraduate, USA, Xerox