Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship are offered for US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas in the field of Sciences or Engineering for 2013 academic year in US. Full details:
Schools( Institution/ Country): USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Chemistry, Information Management, Computing & Software Systems, Material Science, Printing Management Science, Laser Optics, Physics, Material Science, Engineering (Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Imaging, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Optical, or Software)
Deadline: September 30, 2013.
Funded by: Xerox Corporation
Beneficiaries(Target Group): This Minority USA scholarship is available to US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas.
Benefits( Values/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Covers: Technical Minority Scholarship that awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor level or above.
‣ The Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship provides funding to minority students enrolled in one of the technical sciences or engineering disciplines.
‣ This scholarship is available to US Citizens and individuals with Permanent Resident visas.
‣ The scholarship is not available to spouses and children of Xerox employees.
‣ To ease your application process, we have established the following pre-application.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship in Sciences or Engineering.
‣ Applicants must be academic high-achievers (3.0 or better GPA).
‣ Applicants must be US citizens or visa-holding Permanent Residents of African American, Asian, Pacific Island, Native American, Native Alaskan, or Hispanic descent.
‣ They must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate or graduate student in any of the following technical fields.
‣ The application makes note that the high school GPA will be considered for first year college students.
Notification: Winners and non-winners will be notified by December 31st. Individuals not selected to receive an award are eligible to submit another application for the next year.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online here or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by September 30, 2013.
‣ Students will be notified by December 31st.
‣ It is important to read the qualifications and processes here(http://www.xerox.com/downloads/usa/en/q/qualifications_and_process_steps.pdf), and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Engineering, Minority, Scholarship, Sciences, Students, TECHNICAL,Undergraduate, USA, Xerox