WyzAnt College Scholarship Essay Contest in USA, and applications are submitted till May 1, 2014. This scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university. Based on the results of the second round judging process, first place will receive a $10,000 college scholarship, second place will receive a $3,000 college scholarship and third place will receive a $2,000 scholarship. Total prize money is $15,000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): WyzAnt College | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree ( high school sophomores for undergraduate level)
Field(s): WyzAnt college Scholarship amount will be used for college education.Each scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
Deadline: May 1, 2014.
Funded By: WyzAnt College
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WyzAnt College Scholarship is targeted for students of US
‣ Award No: Three scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship amount is a onetime payment. Each scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $15,000.
‣ WyzAnt is the leading tutoring marketplace on the web with 74,000+ tutors offering private lessons in hundreds of subjects like math, science, test prep, foreign languages, music, computers and much more. WyzAnt Tutoring’s annual WyzAnt College Scholarship contest is open for its fourth year.
‣ Multiple prizes are up for grabs, with a first place scholarship worth $10,000 WyzAnt promotes quality education with our tutoring services, but we don’t stop there. We want to see students make it through college too, and we’re proud to offer scholarships to help make that happen.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the evaluation of applications will take place in two rounds. First, prior to May 1, 2014, all visitors to WyzAnt’s website will be able to vote on previously submitted essays.
‣ Only one vote per essay, per site user is allowed. At the conclusion of this period, the ten essays with the highest total number of votes will be selected for a final round.
‣ In addition, ten essays will be selected by WyzAnt staff for the final round. WyzAnt’s decisions are at its sole discretion. Prior to June 5, 2014, a second round of evaluation will take place during which current tutors on WyzAnt will be allowed to vote on the twenty finalists.
‣ At the conclusion of this period, the three Applicants whose essays have secured the highest total votes will be awarded scholarships of $10,000, $3,000 and $2,000 respectively. Each scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
‣ Winners will be announced by June 11, 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like