WU Executive Academy Die Presse MBA Scholarship in Austria, and applications are submitted till November 2, 2015. WU Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE are inviting applications for WU Executive Academy MBA scholarship. Granting 50% of the tuition fee. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Austria
Executive Academy & DIE PRESSE
Executive Academy MBA Scholarship is targeted for
‣ Award No: Up to two scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Granting 50% of the tuition fee.
WU Executive Academy together with the newspaper “Die Presse” is
awarding two 50% scholarships for the Global Executive MBA 2016-2017.
Global Executive MBA, jointly offered by the Vienna University of
Economics and Business (WU) and the University of Minnesota, provides
a unique 360° global vision with expert insights into international
management best practice on 3 continents.
‣ The international faculty is comprised of the finest minds in business and economics. As a graduate you will receive two MBA degrees from two of the most prestigious universities in Europe and the USA. The program is triple-crown-accredited and ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
‣ University degree
‣ Minimum of 5 years working experience
‣ Proficiency of written and spoken English
‣ The winner will be informed.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants can apply via electronically.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 2, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.