World Citizen Talent Scholarships. Hague University offers talent scholarships for international (Non-EEA) students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Hague University | Netherlands
Level: Bachelor Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Hague University
Deadline: 1st April 2014.
Funded By: Hague University, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): World Citizen Talent Scholarships are targeted for International Students (outside the European Union and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
‣ Award No: 54 scholarships are offered (A maximum of 15 scholarships per academic year will be allocated to each nationality).
‣ Scholarship Duration:These are one-time scholarships and are intended for first-year students.
‣ Scholarship covers:54 scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2014-2015 academic year.
World Citizen Talent Scholarships
‣ The Hague is the perfect home for our university, it is an international city that deserves its title – The International City of Peace & Justice.
‣ The vibrant seaside resort of Scheveningen, historic city centre and international diplomatic community all add to its international atmosphere.
‣ The university is an educational united nations of 146 nationalities, where everyone speaks English.
‣ You will be taught by both local and international lecturers who have an easy way of interacting with students.
‣ The social contact among the students also makes for an enriching study period. 54 scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2014-2015 academic year.
‣ These are one-time scholarships and are intended for first-year students from non-EEA countries.
‣ Applicant would only be awarded the scholarship after he/she have been conditionally accepted.
‣ Applicant will also receive the scholarship amount of € 5.000, after your arrival in The Hague and have set up a Dutch bank account.
‣ The Scholarship Awards Committee will send the prospective student a confirmation of receipt and a description of the follow-up procedure as soon as possible.
To avail World Citizen Talent Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam);
‣ You are enrolling for the first time, as a first year student into one of our bachelor programmes;
‣ You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate;
‣ You have never used this scholarship scheme before;
‣ You have fully completed the scholarship application form;
‣ You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
‣ The judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most and award the scholarships to them.
‣ The Scholarship Awards Committee will assess the essay assignments on the basis of the following criteria: a. compliance with the assignment as referred to in Article 5, paragraph 1; b. use of the English language; c. originality.
‣ If you do meet the application requirements, you will hear from the university via email in May.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted by means of the appropriate form, which can be downloaded from The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ website, and must be sent via e-mail to talentscholarship-at-hhs.nl.
‣ The prospective student must include the essay as referred to in Article 5 with his/her application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st April, 2014
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, BACHELOR, Featured, Hague, International, Netherlands, Non-EEA, scholarships, Talent