World Bank Internship For International Students In USA , and the application period for the winter program is Sept. 1- Oct. 31 each year . Applications are invited for The World Bank Group Internship for winter session. Interns will gain exposure to the work of the World Bank Group in the hopes that some will be interested in returning to the Bank for a career after completing their studies. Applicants must be full-time students, currently in their Master’s or PhD programs and must be returning to school in the fall in the case of the Summer Internship and returning to school in the Spring in the case of the Winter Internship. The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA (Most positions are located in Washington, DC (some positions are offered in country offices)
Field(s): The most common fields of study are: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, and population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, and private sector development
Deadline: Sept. 1- Oct. 31 each year
Funded By: The World Bank
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): World Bank Internship is open for International applicants
number of interns hired for a given year are approximately 150-200,
depending on the needs of Bank managers and their budget
are offered for minimum of four weeks.
this paid internship? Yes,
The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where
applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Interns
are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions
are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in
country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
‣ The World Bank Group Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
‣ To be eligible for the internship, candidates must possess an undergraduate degree and already be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity). Generally, successful candidates have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs.
‣ This internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, and population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, as well as other related fields. Fluency in English is required.
‣ Prior relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
‣ World Bank does not send out any notice if applicants have not been selected. Unfortunately, given that World Bank typically receive about 5,000 applications each year for the Summer Program and 2,000-3,000 for the Winter Program, they are only able to acknowledge that intern’s application has been received. If interns have applied on-line, this acknowledgment is forwarded to them as soon as their application is successfully transmitted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of application is online.
‣ The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
‣ Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
‣ You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
‣ You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are mandatory).
‣ Provide the most current contact information.
‣ Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
‣ Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
‣ Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
‣ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
‣ Statement of Interest
‣ Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree.
‣ Internship Application is due till Sept. 1- Oct. 31 each year
The application period for the summer
program is Dec. 1-Jan. 31each year
n Winter (December-March)
The application period for the winter program is Sept. 1- Oct. 31 each year
All applications must be submitted
online, during the application period.
Only candidates accepted as an intern
will be notified of their status.
The World Bank
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433 USA
tel: (202) 473-1000
fax: (202) 477-6391
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by the book, "Cellulite FACTOR" from Dr. Charles.
Dr. Charles has been helping men and women permanently eliminate cellulite for most of his professional career. In fact and through the course of several years of relentless testing and refinement, Dr. Charles developed a comprehensive cellulite-eliminating system from A-to-Z. From purging toxins to transitioning to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this incredible resource has everything you need to fight and win the battle against cellulite. Find More==>[http://www.cellulitefactor.com]