Woodrow Wilson International Center offers Pakistan Scholar Program for academic year of 2013-14.
School(Institutions/ Country) : Woodrow Wilson Center, in the heart of Washington, D.C.| USA
Field(s): Research: Pakistan Scholars will be expected to carry out a full schedule of rigorous research and writing based on the topic outlined in the research proposal submitted at the time of application.
Deadline: 15 March 2013
Funded by: The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and the Fellowship Fund for Pakistan
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students of Pakistan.
‣ No. of awards: One Pakistan Scholar, who must be from, and based in, Pakistan, will be selected each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Successful applicants will spend 9 months in residence at the Woodrow Wilson Center for the U.S. academic year i.e. September 2013 – May 2014.
‣ Scholarship covers: The stipend provided to Pakistan Scholars is $5,000 per month. In addition, the Wilson Center will also pay a portion of health insurance premiums for the scholar, and provide assistance for travel from Pakistan. The scholars will be provided with suitable work space, a Windows-based computer, and where feasible, a part-time research assistant.
‣ The Woodrow Wilson International scholarship competition is open to men and women who are from, and based in, Pakistan.
‣ Applications will be accepted from individuals in academia, business, journalism, government, law, and related professions.
‣ Candidates must be currently pursuing research on key public policy issues facing Pakistan, research designed to bridge the gap between the academic and the policymaking worlds.
‣ Applicants must have at least eight years of professional or research experience. ‣ Preference will be given to applicants who have published scholarly books or substantial articles in academic or policy-related journals or newspapers.
‣ The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and the Fellowship Fund for Pakistan are pleased to announce the 2013-14 competition for the Wilson Center’s Pakistan Scholar Program.
‣ One Pakistan Scholar, who must be from, and based in, Pakistan, will be selected each year. Successful applicants will spend 9 months in residence at the Wilson Center, in the heart of Washington, D.C., where they will carry out advanced, policy-oriented research and writing.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The method of application for this research grant is by post and electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by March 15, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...