WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 20th May 2016. University of Warwick is inviting applications for full-time MSc scholarship for international students. Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
of the courses offered by the University of Warwick.
of Warwick, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship is targeted for International Students can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Up to a total of 50 scholarships will be awarded:
will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum
discount possible is 50%. Wards are made towards tuition fees only
and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance
Full-time MSc Scholarship is available on a competitive basis and
must be applied for using this Scholarship Application Form.
must use our standard Word template to submit your statement. Awards
will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400
words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should
be considered for the award.
may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities,
reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to
concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot
make a judgement on your financial affairs.
‣ Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
‣ Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
‣ All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
‣ WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
‣ Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
‣ Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
‣ Scholarships are available on a competitive basis.
‣ Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20th May 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.