WIT Scholarship are offered for International Graduate and Postgraduate Student for 2013/14 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Waterford Institute of Technology | Ireland
Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): any courses offered by the university.
Funded by: Waterford Institute of Technology
Deadline: 31st May 2013
Beneficiaries(Target Group): WIT Scholarship is open for students of Non-EU countries.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is:- For undergraduate and Higher Diploma students
‣ The Waterford Institute of Technology is pleased to offer Scholarships for International student in all disciplines at WIT for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2013.
‣ Diversity of students in terms of country of origin is one of the pillars on which international education in any institution is founded.
‣ In order to encourage high calibre applicants to study at our Institute, we offer a number of scholarships to Non-EU citizens on an annual basis.
‣ The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students. -Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be made on the prescribed forms and submitted to the International office on or before 31st May 2013.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31 May 2013.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by mid-June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like