Westminster International Scholarships for Developing Countries’ Students in UK application should be submitted till 13 October 2017 for Jan 2018 entry . University of Westminster offers international scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue master program. These fully funded scholarships will include full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Applicant must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Westminster | UK
Level: master’s degree
Field(s): any courses
Deadline: 13 th October 2017
Funded By: University of Westminster, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Westminster International Scholarships are targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia,Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these scholarships
‣ No. of awards: 1 Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarships will provide full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
‣ University of Westminster offers Westminster International Scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue master program.
‣ These fully funded scholarships will include full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development potential. This generous award is aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
‣ Applicant must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
Selection Criteria for Westminster International Scholarships
‣ Selection will be based on: First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should apply by post.
Applying by post
International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 13 October 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.