The Wells Mountain Foundation offers Scholarship for Post secondary education (college, university, polytechnic, trade school). Full details:
School: Universities or Colleges in Developing Countries ( please see lists of Schools)
Level:Post-secondary School (College, University, Polytechnic, Trade School).
Field(s):The scholarship is provided to learn any of the course offered by the university.
Deadline: 01 April 2013.
Funded by:Wells Mountain Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The Scholarship is open for the students of Developing countries.
Benefits( Inclusions / Value):The scholarships range from $300.US to $2000.US.Financial support is primarily to cover the costs of the education itself and directly related expenses including books and supplies.
‣ The Wells M Foundation is a public charitable foundation based in Bristol, Vermont, USA, which has been approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3).
‣ The purpose of the Foundation is primarily to support programs and individuals in developing nations or other situations of extreme poverty.
‣ Each year the Foundation’s Empowerment through Education Program provides support to students as they pursue various educational objectives.
‣ Wells Mountain Foundation welcomes scholarship applicants if a student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
‣ Note:Scholarships are generally granted for the full period of study, however, recipients must maintain good grades and provide copies of all semester reports and grades as they are received. The scholarship can be discontinued at any time in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
‣ Applicants will be notified if they have been selected as a WMF Scholar by approximately August 1, 2013, with funding for the first semester by September 1.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply either by post or Electronically here .
‣ Applications must be received by April 1, 2013 to be considered for the 2013-2014 school year.
‣ It is highly recommend that you review the FAQ for Scholars section on our website before you complete the application (see www.wellsmountainfoundation.org).
‣ Incomplete applications will be discarded unread. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected as a WMF Scholar by approximately August 1, 2013, with funding for the first semester by September 1.
You may also like