Warwick Ifp Anniversary Scholarships for International students. Applications should be submitted till April 30, 2014 and June 30, 2014. University of Warwick is offering scholarships for international students in the UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Warwick, UK |UK
Level:Scholarships are available for pursuing International Foundation Studies at University of Warwick in UK.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Warwick.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted till April 30, 2014 and June 30, 2014.
Funded By:University of Warwick UK.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Warwick Ifp Anniversary Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 30 Scholarships will be awarded (Africa: 2, East Asia: 9, Russia and Kazakhstan: 5, Middle East and North Africa: 4, South East Asia: 4, South Asia: 4 and Worldwide: 2).
‣ Scholarship covers: There will be 30 scholarships in total–: -10 Scholarships allocated (9 x £1,200 1 x £5,000) -20 Scholarships allocated (19 x £1,200, 1 x £5000)
‣ The Warwick Anniversary Scholarships are a group of 30 scholarships designed to recognise the potential and academic ambition of our applicants and to celebrate thirty years of International Foundation Studies at the University of Warwick.
‣ These Scholarships have been designed to recognise potential and celebrate the academic ambition and drive of our applicants.
Have what it takes to avail Warwick Ifp Anniversary Scholarships?
‣ Have made an online application to study the Warwick International Foundation Programme ;
‣ Have submitted a personal statement (of no more than 500 words) as part of your application ;
‣ Have received an offer of a place (this can be either conditional or unconditional)
‣ Have accepted your offer and paid your non-refundable course deposit.
‣ The allocation of scholarships will be determined by a panel drawn from within the University of Warwick’s International Office.
‣ Judges will base their decisions on an applicant’s personal statement (of no more than 500 words) and will take into account the following:
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship application due date: The application deadlines are April 30, 2014 and June 30, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.