Wabash College Presidential International Scholarships in USA, and applications are submitted till January 15, 2016. Wabash College is awarding presidential scholarships ranging up to $25,000. These are merit-based scholarships awarded based on the overall strength of an applicant’s record as documented within the admissions application. All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: any course available at the Wabash College.
Field(s): all subjects available at the Wabash College.
Deadline: January 15, 2016
Funded By: Wabash College, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Wabash College Presidential International Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : All Presidential Scholarships are renewable up to eight semesters and require satisfactory academic progress.
‣Value of Scholarship : Merit-based scholarships ranging up to $25,000 per year are offered.
‣ Wabash College has a long tradition of welcoming international students to its campus. Because the cost of an American education may be prohibitively high, students are encouraged to first explore all options of financing their education from personal funds and outside sources before applying for aid from Wabash.
international students can qualify for Wabash College Presidential
International Scholarships and in some cases need-based assistance.
‣ Applicants whose families demonstrate the ability to cover cost unmet by Wabash financial assistance will be given additional consideration.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be given priority consideration for need-based or merit awards, university must receive all of the following before February 1:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 1. Priority is given to students with a complete admissions file on record by January 15, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.