Master’s Fellowship Programme (VUFP) for International Students at VU University Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2013. Full details:
School: VU Uni. Amsterdam | Netherlands
Field(s):Courses offered by the university
Funded by: VU University Amsterdam
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open for the students of EEA / Non-EEA
‣ Duration of award(s): The grant is awarded to students in their first year of a Master’s degree programme.
‣ What does it cover?The VUFP scholarship covers your tuition fee, and provides for an allowance towards study and living costs (paid out in 3 instalments over the year).
‣ Please note that the scholarship does not cover all your living expenses. There are two variations of the VUFP scholarship: €5.000 to students paying the tuition fee for EEA students €15.000 to students paying the tuition fee for non-EEA students
‣ The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a degree in a selection of Master’s programmes at VU U. Amsterdam.
‣ VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students.
‣ The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a scholarship for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
To qualify for VU University Fellowship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
‣ must be able to prove their academic excellence,
‣ must be admitted to a preselected Master’s degree at VU U Amsterdam ,
‣ do not have the Dutch nationality and have not graduated from a Dutch higher education programme.
‣ Students following a one-year Master’s programme may not apply for the VUFP scholarship for a second year. Students already enrolled in a two-year Master’s programme who have not been awarded a VUFP scholarship in 2012/2013 are not eligible to apply for the VUFP scholarship 2013/2014.
‣ VUFP candidates will receive an e-mail from the Central VUFP committee before 1 July 2013 containing a nomination letter, the conditions of the VUFP scholarship and a statement of agreement.
Scholarship Application Method
1. Proof of Excellence: GPA/proof top 10 of your class
‣ Send your completed application to VUFP-at-vu.nl. Be sure to mention in the subject line ‘VUFP application (programme that applies to you)’. For example ‘VUFP application (Computer Science)’.
‣ Please keep in mind that only completed application forms will be taken into consideration. If the form does not contain all three required documents your application will not be taken into consideration.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
Application is due by March 1 , 2013.
You may also like