School(Institutions/ Country): VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands | Netherlands
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Fellowship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by VU University in Netherlands.
Deadline: 1st March 2014.
Funded By: VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): VU University Amsterdam Fellowship program is targeted for International students (who do not have Dutch nationality).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The grant is awarded to students in their first year of a Master’s degree programme. Only students following a 2-year Master’s programme may apply for a second year and the prerequisite for a second application is the achievement of at least 80% of the 60 possible credits.
‣ Scholarship covers: The VU University Amsterdam Fellowship scholarship covers your tuition fee, and provides for an allowance towards study and living costs (paid out in 3 installments over the year). Please note that the scholarship does not cover all your living expenses. -There are two variations of the VUFP scholarship: -€5.000 to students paying the tuition fee for EEA students -€15.000 to students paying the tuition fee for non-EEA students
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The VU University Amsterdam Fellowship (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a degree in a selection of Master’s programmes at VU University.
‣ VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students.
‣ The VU University Amsterdam Fellowship program (VUFP) is a scholarship for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
‣ Eligible candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence, must be admitted to a preselected Master’s degree at VU University, do not have the Dutch nationality and have not graduated from a Dutch higher education programme.
‣ Students following a one-year Master’s programme may not apply for the VUFP scholarship for a second year.
‣ Students already enrolled in a two-year Master’s programme who have not been awarded a VUFP scholarship in 2013/2014 are not eligible to apply for the VUFP scholarship 2014/2015.
‣ The award is based on the motivation letter, the quality of previous education and the student’s academic performance therein.
‣ All students will receive an e-mail on May 6, 2014 informing them of the Central VUPF committee’s decision concerning their application.
‣ VUFP candidates will receive an e-mail containing a nomination letter, the conditions of the VUFP scholarship and a statement of agreement.
‣ Students can apply for a VUFP scholarship by sending an e-mail to vufp-at-vu.nl
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...