Volvo Group Scholarships for Chinese and Indian Students in Sweden , and applications are submitted till 15 January 2015. Applications are invited for Volvo Group Scholarships available for the citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India. Up to four scholarships are awarded for two year masters programmes. Scholarships include 100% of the tuition fee. In addition to covering the full tuition fee, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, master thesis projects and mentorship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
Level: master degree
Field(s): Automotive Engineering, Computer Systems & Networks, Electric Power Engineering and Software Engineering.
Deadline: 15 January 2015.
Funded By: Volvo Group
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Volvo Group Scholarships are targeted for Students of China and India.
‣ Award No: Four scholarships will be awarded in 2015.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for up to two years.
‣ Scholarship covers:
-100% of the tuition fee (4 semesters/2 year programme)
-In addition to covering the full tuition fee, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, master thesis projects and mentorship.
‣ Four Volvo G Scholarships will be awarded in 2015 to citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India.
‣ The selection will be based on academic merits, which primarily includes the student’s academic achievement, but also the home university?s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master?s programmes.
‣ The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master?s programmes.
‣ Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
‣ It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers’ Master’s Programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application.
‣ Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master’s Programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc.
‣ A personal link to the scholarship application portal will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...