The International Visegrad Fund offers Master's and PhD scholarships for applicants completed a Bachelor’s program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): All universities which are accredited by the respective education ministry of Albania , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Belarus , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic , Georgia , Hungary, Kosovo , Macedonia , Moldova , Montenegro , Poland , Russia , Serbia , Slovakia and Ukraine .
Level: Master's(MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by the university.
Deadline: 31 January 2013
Funded by: Visegrad Fund
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open for the citizens of Albania , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Belarus , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic , Georgia , Hungary, Kosovo , Macedonia , Moldova , Montenegro , Poland , Russia , Serbia , Slovakia and Ukraine
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: the grant is applicable for 1 or 2 semesters.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholar receives his/her scholarship funding at the beginning of each five-month period upon a written confirmation from the host university/institution.
‣ Applicants whose university or employer (i.e., at the time of applying) is further than 1,500 km from the selected host university/institute (at the time of applying) are eligible for a lump-sum travel grant.
‣ The International Visegrad Fund offers Master’s and Post-Master’s scholarships awarded to selected scholars for periods of 1 or 2 semesters (with the exception of Master’s scholarships within the In-Comingscheme where 1– to 4-semester scholarships can be awarded).
‣ Given the annual budget of €1,448,000, the Fund will award about 400 semesters in total in the academic year 2012/2013.
Visegrad Fund Scholarship applicants:
‣ must either have completed a Bachelor’s program or—in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs)—
‣ completed at least 3 years before starting the scholarship.
‣ The applicant’s home and host university must be different, i.e., the previous level of university studies (last obtained academic diploma before starting the scholarship) must be completed in a country other than where the applicant applies for studies.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online. Print the online application form directly from the on-line system sign it and send it to us together with the compulsory annexes in person or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by January 31, 2013.
‣ If selected, each scholar receives his/her scholarship funding at the beginning of each five-month period upon a written confirmation from the host university/institution.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like‣ PhD Scholarships ‣ January Deadline
Your first paragraph ...