Victorian Scholarships is offered by Swinburne University in Australia. Applications for 2013-14 is now open. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Swinburne University | Australia
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): PhD studies in Victoria for high performing international scholars
Deadline: 31st October 2013.
Funded By: Swinburne University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Up to Five scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: It is applicable for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Five 3-year scholarships, each worth $30,000 per annum, are awarded each year.
‣ The Victorian Scholarships (International Research) Program supports high performing international scholars undertaking PhD studies in Victoria.
‣ The scholarships aim to attract the brightest international students to Victoria’s world class universities, rewarding them with sponsored access to quality research infrastructure and expertise.
‣ Five 3-year scholarships, each worth $30,000 per annum, are awarded each year.
‣ The V Scholarship Program supports high performing international scholars undertaking PhD studies in Victoria.
‣ International applicants are expected to have fulfilled English requirements for candidature at the time of application.
‣ Evidence must be supplied by the closing date of the scholarship round in which the student wishes to be considered.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you wish to undertake your postgraduate studies at Swinburne and you wish to apply for a Victoria International Research Scholarship, you must be put forward by Swinburne University for this award.
‣ In order to be considered, you must apply for candidature.
‣ Please ensure that you include in your application an indication that you wish to apply for a Victoria International Research Scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31st October 2013.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by email in early December 2013. Applicants will then be expected to accept or decline their offer within two weeks of the issuing of the formal scholarship offer.
‣ Those applicants who accept a formal offer will then be required to start their candidature no later than 29 March 2014.
You may also like