Victorian Government offers Greener Government Buildings scholarship program at RMIT University. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): RMIT University | Australia
Field(s): Scholarships are provided for the PhD projects: Designing adaptive and responsive environments for greener behaviours, Context-aware activity and movement monitoring and analytics for greener campus, Technical and triple bottom line evaluation of a tri-generation system for RMIT Bundoora West Campus,Enhanced microgrid with sustainable energy storage for peak load levelling, Buildings engineered for urban sustainability – monitoring indoor comfort using context-aware sensing and analytics and Inhabiting buildings – embedding sustainability into RMIT culture at RMIT.
Deadline: 31st October 2013.
Funded By: Victorian Government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Ten PhD projects are available at RMIT.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for three and a half years.
‣ Scholarship covers:There are ten scholarships/projects available, valued at $30,000 per annum for three and a half years. A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
‣ Ten PhD projects are available at RMIT through the Victorian Government’s Greener Government Buildings (GGB) program.
‣ The GGB Project at RMIT is a ‘once in a generation’ opportunity to achieve a fundamental shift in momentum toward sustainability and will result in more than environmental savings.
To be eligible for Victorian Government Greener Government Buildings (GGB) Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or have demonstrated an equivalent level of academic attainment as determined by RMIT
‣ be currently enrolled in, or have applied for, a full-time research program at RMIT. Part-time scholarships may be approved for students with exceptional circumstances e.g. for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments. Part-time scholarships are not tax exempt. Please refer to the Scholarship Guidelines for further details.
‣ A fee waiver may be available for outstanding international applicants.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Applicants must submit an application to study at RMIT by the closing date to be eligible for one of these scholarships.
‣ Refer to the Postgraduate degree by research for step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
‣ In your application please note Greener Government Buildings (GGB) as the prospective sponsor in Section I Sponsorship Arrangements on the application form.
‣ International applicants should send an email to isscholarships-at-mit.edu.au advising that they have lodged a scholarship application and are seeking consideration for the Greener Government Buildings Scholarship Program.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st October 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...