VCU Dining Services Multicultural Scholarship for Students of USA. ARAMARK Educational Services, LLC in partnership with the VCU Department of Business Services sponsoring the V Dining Services Multicultural Scholarship program for the 2014-2015 academic year. Applications are open until 20 February 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): Scholarship is provided to learn any one of the courses offered by the VCU.
Deadline: 20 February 2014
Funded By: ARAMARK Educational Services, LLC and VCU Department of Business Services
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): VCU Dining Services Multicultural Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA.
‣ Award No: Multiple scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-2015 academic year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-2015 academic year. Scholarship funds will be directly deposited into each recipient’s student account in equal allotments for the fall and spring semester
‣ Scholarship covers: The undergraduate scholarship will provide $2,500.
‣ The VCU Dining Services Multicultural Scholarship program is sponsored by ARAMARK Educational Services, LLC.
‣ Students, who have demonstrated outstanding academic scholarship in the classroom, as well as leadership in diversity efforts at Virginia Commonwealth University, may be considered for a $2,500 scholarship.
‣ The program has been designed to encourage high academic scholarship and recognize the potential for diversity promise for undergraduate students at VCU. Multiple scholarships will be awarded for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Have what it takes VCU Dining Services Multicultural Scholarship?
‣ All full-time VCU undergraduate students who will complete their degree after the fall 2014 semester may apply for the scholarship.
‣ Applicants must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative grade point average and
‣ show demonstrated leadership in diversity efforts at Virginia Commonwealth University. Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
‣ Students who have demonstrated outstanding academic scholarship,leadership and diversity efforts will be considered.
‣ Review Process and Selection will be between March 3, 2014 – April 10, 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students must complete the application form and the short answer question.
‣ Additionally, students are required to write a double-spaced essay, of not more than two pages, addressing the following: “Multiculturalism in Society: My aspiration to become a leader in diversity at Virginia Commonwealth University.” An unofficial copy of their VCU transcript and two letters of recommendation (one of which must be from a VCU faculty, administrator or staff member) must accompany all applications.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20 February 2014
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like