Vascular-Interventional Radiology Fellowships at University of Toronto in Canada , and applications are submitted till July 31, 2016. University of Toronto is inviting application for Vascular/Interventional Radiology Fellowships. This is a one year fellowship. Fellowship candidates must have completed an accredited Radiology training program and be certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Diagnostic Imaging or American Board of Radiology certified/eligible. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Toronto | Canada
Level: training program at University of Toronto
Field(s): learn Vascular/Interventional Radiology at the University of Toronto.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted starting May 27, 2016. The deadline for all applications is July 31, 2016.
Funded By: University of Toronto, Canada
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Interventional Radiology Fellowships are targeted for the students of Canada
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: This is a one year fellowship.
‣ Scholarship covers: Not Known
‣ The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, situated on the grounds that surround Queen's Park.
‣ This is a one year fellowship ( Interventional Radiology Fellowships ) . Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre has 400 acute and 650 chronic care beds.
‣ The hospital is on the same site as the Odette Cancer Centre and the Reichmann Research Institute.
‣ Sunnybrook houses the largest regional trauma centre in Canada.
‣ have completed an accredited Radiology training program and be:
‣ Certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Diagnostic Imaging or
‣ American Board of Radiology certified/eligible or
‣ Certified with equivalent qualifications and
‣ Proficient in both written and spoken English.
‣ Proof of these qualifications must be provided by all applicants.
Online Application Link
‣ Before going to the online application page, please first read all instructions on this page.
To apply online, please click here
‣ When putting together your application please make sure to include a CV and letter describing why you are applying to this fellowship.
‣ Make arrangements for referees to email letters separately.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Applications will be accepted starting May 27, 2016. The deadline for all applications is July 31, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.