Van Oord MBA Scholarship for Developing Countries at IMD in Switzerland, and application is targeted till September 30, 2016. Van Oord family and IMD is funding one full time MBA scholarship for the students of developing countries. Preference for those with a technical background / experince related to marine engineering who wish to return to their countries after graduation. The value of scholarship is CHF 30,000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at IMD in Switzerland.| Switzerland
Level: masters degree
Field(s): MBA programme at IMD in Switzerland.
Deadline: September 30, 2016.
Funded By: Van Oord family and IMD
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Van Oord MBA Scholarship is targeted Students from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho,
beria, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Sao Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) whose advancement/progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river transportation system, etc can apply for this MBA scholarship.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is CHF 30,000.
‣ Developing countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river transportation system, etc.
IMD MBA scholarship conditions:
‣ Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application. Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
‣ For citizens of developing countries whose progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river transportation system, etc.
‣ Preference for those with a technical background / experience related to marine engineering who wish to return to their countries after graduation.
Selection Criteria for 2016 Van Oord MBA Scholarship
Preference for those with a technical background / experience related to marine engineering who wish to return to their countries after graduation.
Scholarship Application Method
All essays should reflect your personal point of view expressed in your own words, if necessary supported by proper citation.
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.