UWE Bristol University Gradlink Scholarships for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 14 June 2015. Applications are invited for U W E Scholarships available for international students from Africa, Canada, China, India and Malaysia. These scholarships are awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate program. Two scholarships cover 50% of first year fees and other six scholarships include £2,000 tuition fee discount. Selection will be based on academic excellence. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol | UK
Field(s): all subjects offered by the UWE Bristol University
Deadline: 14 June 2015
Funded By: University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UWE Bristol University Gradlink Scholarships are targeted for Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco,
Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe); Canada; China; India and Malaysia can apply for these Scholarships
‣ Award No: Up to 8 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Two scholarships cover 50% of first year fees and other six scholarships include £2,000 tuition fee discount.a target="_blank" href="https://imageshack.com/i/f0uaezFCp">
‣ Gradlink is a specialist online careers service for international students and graduates studying across the UK. The Gradlink website is powered by UWE Bristol. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working with the Gradlink development team.
‣ Have either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted A-level or IELTS if required
‣ Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
‣ Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
‣ Not have previously studied in the UK
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications can be made via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 14 June 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.