UOWD Undergraduate Academic Scholarship in UAE , and applications are submitted till 21 January 2018 . University of Wollongong in Dubai is offering outstanding academic excellence scholarships for international students of all nationalities.These scholarships are available for new (entry level) students to pursue Undergraduate degree programmes at Dubai campus. Up to 50% tuition fees scholarships are available each semester. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): University of Wollongong Dubai | United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Level: Undergraduate programme
Field(s): all subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: 21 January 2018
Funded By: University of Wollongong Dubai, UAE
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UOWD Undergraduate Academic Scholarship is targeted for international student of any citizenship.
‣ Award No: Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships awarded to students are reviewed at the end of each semester (unless otherwise stated).
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other costs involved in undertaking study. Three categories of scholarship are available to undergraduate students: 50% scholarship, 25% scholarship and 15% scholarship.
‣ The undergraduate Academic Scholarship at UOWD covers 15% – 50% of tuition fees each semester.
‣ The UOWD Undergraduate Academic Scholarship Applications does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other costs involved in undertaking study.
to students of any citizenship.
to new (entry level) students.
‣ Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
‣ Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enroll in the relevant session for which they have applied.
order to retain this Scholarship, undergraduate students must meet
the following criteria:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If student would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, they should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department.
‣ Applications must be received by the closing date and submitted via the Scholarship Form.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 21 January 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.