UNSSC Internship In Peace and Security at Turin in Italy, and applications are submitted till 28 May 2016. United Nations System Staff College is pleased to offer internship in Peace and Security for the year 2016. Candidates currently enrolled in or having completed a higher degree University programme (Masters or other) in learning/instructional design, organization development with specialized knowledge in learning and training/human resources development, or an area related to UNSSC programmatic priorities are eligible. The monthly amount of the stipend is fixed at 450€. The duration of internship is 6 months. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): UNSSC Turin | Italy
Field(s): Peace and Security
Deadline: 28 May 2016
Funded By: United Nations System Staff College
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UNSSC Internship In Peace and Security is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? Interns who are not financially supported by other institutions shall receive a stipend from UNSSC intended to assist in covering basic subsistence costs. The monthly amount of the stipend is fixed at 450€. No other payment of any kind shall be made to an intern by UNSSC in connection with an internship agreement.
UNSSC Internship In Peace and Security
‣ The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system.
‣ The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
currently enrolled in or having completed a higher degree University
programme (Masters or other) in learning/instructional design,
organization development with specialized knowledge in learning and
training/human resources development, or an area related to UNSSC
work experience is not required. Practical experience in the design,
development, and delivery of a range of learning products, including
e-learning is highly desirable.
Language competencies: Fluency (written and oral) in English.
Computer skills: Knowledge of online learning and social media tools; proven ability to use Microsoft Office, internet browsers and online platforms.
skills and competencies: Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced
environment. Ability to work effectively as part of a team. High
motivation, with a desire to learn and grow professionally.
Familiarity with online learning and social media tools.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the United Nations System Staff College must submit in
‣ Internship Applications are due one 28 May 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.