The University of Sydney Business School Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, Australia 2013
The University of Sydney Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarships for National and International Students in the field of Commerce, Professional Accounting, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations,International Business ,Logistics Management, Marketing , Transport Management , Management, Australia . The full scholarship details are as follows:
School: University of Sydney/ Australia
Field(s): Commerce, Professional Accounting, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations,International Business ,Logistics Management, Marketing , Transport Management , Management
Deadline:Closing Date (Round 1) Friday, 30th November, 2012 Closing Date (Round 2) Friday, 1st February, 2013
Funded by:University of Sydney Business School
Beneficiaries:Scholarship is open for local and International Students
- The University of Sydney Business School is offering up to twenty scholarships for local and international students.
- 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years part-time Masters degree.
- The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years part-time Masters degree.
- To retain a scholarship, the holder must maintain a continuous enrolment during their degree from the semester for which they sought entry.
- A continuous enrolment requires four units of study per semester for full-time candidates or two units of study per semester for part-time candidates.
- The University of Sydney Business School is offering up to twenty scholarships for local and international students undertaking one of the eligible single masters postgraduate coursework programs offered in semester 1, 2013
- The scholarship is available to new students who will commence their first semester of study with the Business School in one of the eligible Masters programs involving 10 to 16 units of study. (A list of eligible Masters programs is available during application).
- The scholarship is open to full-time international and full-time or part-time domestic students.
- Only those applicants who have accepted a firm offer of admission to one of the eligible Masters programs in the Business School for the subsequent semester are eligible to be considered for this award.
- Current students who have completed study toward their degree and students receiving an offer of admission for a combined Masters program are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit to the most outstanding applicants against the following selection criteria of academic achievement, leadership capabilities, ambassadorial potential and motivation to succeed in business in a socially responsible way.
Scholarship Application Method
- All supporting documentation submitted to the University of Sydney online, must be certified copies of original documents.
- Only certified copies of original documents will be accepted.
For more Information about the scholarship
You may also be interested
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!