University of Wollongong scholarships are offered for three year full-time scholarships for international students. Total two PhD scholarships are available for the commencing in 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): University of Wollongong in Australia
Level: PhD Research
Field(s): courses offered by the faculty of law, humanities and the arts at the University of Wollongong
Funded By: University of Wollongong, Australia
Deadline: 30th September 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Wollongong scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Two scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship Covers:This is a three year full-time scholarship. The tax-free stipend is $24,653 per annum.
‣ The Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts is seeking applications for two PhD scholarships commencing in 2014 to examine the regulation of user-generated online content in transnational framework.
‣ University of Wollongong scholarships(1) looks at the implications of child-abuse materials legislation for the production and consumption of fictional user-generated content featuring representations of minors and scholarship (2) focuses specifically on the internet content regulation in Japan.
To avail University of Wollongong scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants must have an undergraduate degree, preferably in Law, an MA research, or BA (Hons) First Class, or equivalent.
‣ Applicants for the Japan-specific study must have relevant Japanese language qualifications. Overseas applicants are welcome to apply.
‣ Applicants should also have knowledge of research methodologies and theoretical approaches appropriate for research in media and media law studies.
In addition, the successful University of Wollongong scholarships applicant is expected to have:
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and demonstrated research potential.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30th September 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Australia, International, PhD, research, scholarships