University of Westminster offers scholarships for developing country students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):U of Westminster | UK
Field(s): Any course offered by the university
Deadline:31 May 2013
Funded by: U of Westminster
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students developing country.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship covers: Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
‣ U of Westminster offers fully funded International scholarships for developing countries.
‣ The funds are awarded to the students to pursue master’s degree in the university.
‣ Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
‣ These generous awards are aimed at fully funding you if you are from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
‣ The University’s deposits scheme for overseas students means that if you hold an unconditional offer you will be required to make a payment of £4,000 before you are given a student visa support letter, which may be used to apply for your visa for entry to the United Kingdom.
To qualify for University of Westminster Scholarships , candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ be an international student from a developing country, and
‣ hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
‣ Eligible students must submit their applications till 31 May 2013.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post. Please keep in mind that Emailed or faxed application forms will not be accepted.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 May 2013.
‣ If applicants are awarded a scholarship applicant will be informed by email initially.
‣ On confirmation of receipt of the email, applicant will be sent an official letter from the Scholarships Office giving applicant the details of his/her award.
‣ All official arrangements will be made with applicant directly.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like