University of Western Australia offers scholarship for bachelor students who are in financial need but do not qualify for Centrelink support payments. Full details:
School (Institutions / Country): Uni. of Western Australia | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Deadline: 1st March 2013.
Funded by: University of Western Australia
Beneficiaries( Target Groups): Scholarship is Open for the students of Australia and New Zealand
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of $2469.
‣ University of Western Australia offers scholarship for students in financial need but do not qualify for Centrelink support payments.
‣ Students enrolled or eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Philosphy (Honours) degree course at UWA can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Applicants will need to apply for the UWA Swans Scholarship in the 2013 undergraduate main round. Total offer is of $2469. The application deadline is 1st March 2013.
‣ The Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Financial Hardship Scholarship is aimed at students who are experiencing financial hardship but do not qualify for Centrelink support payments. Students wishing to apply for this scholarship will need to apply for the UWA Swans Scholarship in the 2013 undergraduate main round.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Financial Hardship Scholarship
‣ be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen or permanent resident (including permanent humanitarian visa); -
‣ be enrolled or eligible to enrol in the Bachelor of Philosphy (Honours) degree course at The University of Western Australia; -
‣ be enrolled as a full-time student, unless there are exceptional circumstances which preclude full-time study that are approved bu the selection committee;
‣ not have previously completed the requirements of a course of study regarded by the University to be equivalent to, or higher than, and Australian bachelor’s award, unless each such award is a prerequisite to their current course of study and there is no alternative pathway into that course of study at the University;
‣ be able to demonstrate financial hardship;
‣ not eligible to receive the Student Start-Up Scholarship associated with a Centrelink income support payment.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here. A hard-copy application confirmation must be submitted, along with the online submission, for the scholarship to be considered.
‣ The application confirmation is available after the online submission of the application.
‣ Before commencing your application:
Step 1. Review the eligibility criteria for each scholarship students wish to apply for (available using the round links below)
Step 2. Read the Pandora Advice for Applicants
Step 3. Register as a Pandora user. Applicants, who are not UWA students, please use the email address he/she registered with as his/her username.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st March 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: University, Western Australia , scholarship, Bachelor, Philosophy , Honours, Bachelor, Financial, Hardship, 2013
Find it useful? Share Online - If you can, help others.