The University of Western Australia is offering Centenary Trust for Women Elizabeth Sarfaty Scholarships for women applicants. Full details:
School (Institutions / Country): Uni. of Western Australia | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): the study fields enlisted in this program are Music, Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Ancient History, Anthropology and Sociology, Archaeology, Asian Studies, Chinese, Classics and Ancient History, Communication and Media Studies, Composition (Music), Design, English and Cultural Studies, European Studies, French Studies, Gender Studies, German Studies, History, History of Art, Indigenous Knowledge, History and Heritage, Indonesian, Integrated Design, Integrated Human Studies, Italian Studies, Japanese, Linguistics, Mass Media, Media Studies, Medieval and Early Modern Studies, Musicology, Music Studies, Performance (Music), Philosophy, Political Science and International Relations, Social and Applied Psychology, Social Sciences, Design, Arts, Political Science.
Deadline: 1st March 2013.
Funded by: Peter and Elizabeth Sarfaty
Beneficiaries( Target Groups): University of Western Australia Centenary Scholarship
is Open for female students which are citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: There are two scholarships available: One scholarship is for a student who gained admission to the University as a school leaver. One scholarship is for a student who gained admission to the University as a mature age student.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is applicable for a maximum of six semesters.
‣ Scholarship covers: it covers a a total value of $5500.
‣ Peter and Elizabeth Sarfaty bequeathed a sum of money to The University of Western Australia to enable a fund to be established to provide scholarships for women from disadvantaged backgrounds to assist them to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree course with honours if applicable, at the University.
‣ Peter and Elizabeth Sarfaty offers Centenary Trust for Women Elizabeth Sarfaty Scholarships in Australia.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Centenary Trust for Women Elizabeth Sarfaty Scholarships which is administered by western university of Australia .
‣ be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia,
‣ be female,
‣ have completed the first 48 points of a Bachelor of Arts degree course at the University and be enrolled or intend to enrol in the next 48 points of a Bachelor of Arts degree course,
‣ be enrolled or intend to enrol full-time unless there are exceptional circumstances that preclude full-time enrolment,
‣ not have undertaken tertiary studies before their admission to the University, and
‣ be able to demonstrate financial hardship and limited educational opportunities, for example because of distance, economic disadvantage, cultural differences, disability or responsibility for the care of children, the ill or the elderly.
The University of Western Australia Centenary Scholarship is awarded by the selection committee to the applicant who,
‣ in his or her opinion, best demonstrates- -academic achievement, as evidenced by their academic record; and
‣ educational disadvantage associated with distance, economic disadvantage, cultural differences, disability or chronic medical condition,
‣ having career responsibilities.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st March 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Find it useful? Share Online - If you can, help others.