University of Tokyo Scholarship for International Students . Applications are open until April 30, 2016. University of Tokyo is offering PhD scholarship for international students. Self-Supported students with excellent grades who pass the entrance examination for the PhD Program at the Graduate School of Science will qualify (however, not eligible if claiming tuition fee exemption) and enter the program in October entrance. This scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 200,000 yen. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Tokyo | Japan
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is offered at the Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo.
Deadline: April 30, 2016.
Funded By: University of Tokyo, Japan
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):University of Tokyo Scholar is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: One PhD scholarship will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be awarded from September 2016- August 2019
‣ Scholarship covers:This scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 200,000 yen to self-supporting international student.
‣ This University of Tokyo Scholarship provides a monthly stipend of 200,000 yen to self-supporting international student who has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and first come to Japan to pursue a Ph.D. degree at the School for the October entrance.
‣ The purpose of this scholarship is twofold: to financially support Self-Supported International Students whose academic performance is outstanding and to increase the number of students from abroad.
University of Tokyo Scholarship
‣ Self-Supported Students with excellent grades who pass the entrance examination for the PhD Program at the Graduate School of Science will qualify (however, not eligible if claiming tuition fee exemption) and enter the program in October 2016.
‣ Recipients of other scholarship starting from October 2016 are not eligible.
‣ An applicant will be required to withdraw from this scholarship if the applicant is deemed to be the recipient of another scholarship.
‣ The scholarship will be awarded to demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and first come to Japan to pursue a PhD degree at the School for the October entrance.
‣ The notification will be sent to the applicant by postal mail together with the acceptance letter for the PhD Program.
‣ Applicants should submit the application form to the Graduate School Office at the time of application for a PhD Program.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2016
1) The university of Tokyo Fellowship Application Form ------ 1 original copy
2) One letter of recommendation to the university of Tokyo Fellowship fro the faculty of your college or university – 1 original copy
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...