University of Sussex offers scholarships in Masters in informatics for international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Sussex |UK
Level: Master's (MSc) Degree
Deadline:1 May 2013
Funded by: Uni. of Sussex
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students
‣ No. of awards : Up to 7 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: the value of the scholarship is £3,000 reduction in tuition fee.
‣ University of Sussex offers master's scholarships for international students.
‣ Up to seven scholarships are awarded to the students on academic merit basis.
‣ Students are allowed to pursue informatics courses in the university.
‣ Award offered to the students is £3,000 as a reduction in tuition fee.
‣ To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must be applying for an informatics master’s degree course commencing in October 2013.
‣ Up to 7 Informatics Masters Scholarships are awarded annually to international students with the highest academic ability and potential.
‣ The scholarships are awarded on academic merit and not on the basis of financial need.
To qualify for University of Sussex scholarships, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ must be applying for an Informatics Masters degree commencing in October 2013 (awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years); and
‣ be classified as paying “overseas” (non-EU) tuition fees.
‣ Current Sussex undergraduate international students are eligible to apply.
‣ If you are awarded one of these scholarships you may not also hold a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
‣ Awards will be made at the discretion of the Department.
‣ Note:The scholarships are awarded on academic merit and not on the basis of financial need.
‣ Notification to first choice applicants: 7 June 2013. Notification to successful short-listed applicants: after 21 June 2013
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply for this grant by post or by email.
‣ Note: Please note that you should not apply for a scholarship until after you have submitted a corresponding application for a place on one of the above Masters degrees.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 May 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like