University of Strasbourg and Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna offers Doctoral Scholarship in economics for International Students in Italy for the academic year 2013/14. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Strasbourg | Italy
Level: Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Deadline: May 7, 2013
Funded by: Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and Uni of Strasbourg
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is Open for International students.
Benefits(Inclusions / value):
‣ No. of Awards: A certain number of 3 years grants will be available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is applicable for 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is amounting to € 12.500 per year + free meals at school’s canteen + Campus facilities. The school may also admit eligible candidates without grants. They will take part in the Programme at their own expenses but they will not have to pay any tuition fee.
‣ The school may also admit eligible candidates without grants.
‣ They will take part in the Programme at their own expenses but they will not have to pay any tuition fee.
‣ Sant’ Anna School of Advanced Studies (thereafter, the “School”), together with the University of Strasbourg, announces for the Academic Year 2013-2014 a public competition to attend the International Doctoral Program in Economics.
‣ A certain number of 3 years grants will be available.
To be considered for Uni. of Strasbourg Doctoral Scholarship, applicants:
‣ with no restriction on nationality,
‣ must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) or equivalent title.
‣ Current undergraduate students who will be awarded such a degree before September 25, 2013, may also apply.
‣ The Selection Committee, appointed by the Director of the School, will assign a score between 1 and 100 based on the academic achievements, the submitted scientific publications, as well as on the Research Project (both in terms of quality and relevance for the PhD programme).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online now
‣ Candidates are requested to apply online by May 7, 2013 by 12.00 pm Italian time.
‣ In case of problems with the online application, please contact Ph.D. Administration Office (tel. +39 050 883.345, e-mail: PhDEconomics-at-sssup.it).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due May 7, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: University of Strasbourg, Doctoral, PhD, Scholarships, Economics, International, Students, Italy, May Deadline, Featured, 2013