University of Skovde is offering scholarships for international master’s students from least developed and low, middle and upper middle income countries and territories. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Skovde | Sweden
Level: Master's (MSc) Degree
Field(s): courses offered by the university
Funded by:The University of Skovde
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students with citizenship from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients, except Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Benefits (Value / Inclusions):
Scholarship Covers: The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount will be deducted from the tuition fee when applicants receive the invoice.
‣ The University of Skovde has some scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university.
‣ The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount will be deducted from the tuition fee when you receive the invoice.
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merits. The scholarship can only be awarded to tuition paying students.
‣ Please note that applicants have to be able to finance the rest of the tuition fee themself and to cover all the living expenses during their stay in Sweden
‣ The scholarship can only be awarded to tuition paying students.
Eligibility Criteria: ‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merits.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here
‣ The University of Skövde has exchange agreements with partner universities. These applications are made through on-line application form.
‣ An exchange coordinator at each partner university is then responsible for nominating students that have applied.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by May 1st, 2013.
‣ The first batch results will be announced in the beginning of April 2013 and the second one in mid-May 2013.
You may also like