University of Skovde International Scholarships or Master’s Students in Sweden and Scholarship application for autumn 2018 admission round is OPEN. Deadline for scholarship application: 15 March 2018.. The University of Skövde offers a number of scholarships to students who are attending an international master's programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Skovde | Sweden
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Skovde.
Deadline:15 March 2018.
Funded By: University of Skovde
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Skovde International Scholarships is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the program.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 62 500 per year (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount will be deducted from the tuition fee when you receive the invoice.
The University of Skövde offers a number of scholarships to students who are attending an international master's programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees. If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about the scholarships they provide.
1. UHR Scholarships for Master's students
The University of Skövde administrates some scholarships funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students liable to pay tuition fees attending a Master's programme at our University. The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
Conditions: UHR Scholarships can be extended to a subsequent academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory. The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit. The scholarships can only be awarded to tuition-paying students. Please note that you have to be able to finance the remainder of the tuition fee yourself, and to cover all the living expenses during your stay in Sweden. UHR Scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a Master's programme.
How to apply for UHR Scholarships at the University of Skövde
2. Other types of scholarships for international students2.1. Scholarships offered by the SWEDISH INSTITUTE
The Swedish Institute (SI) offers a range of scholarships for master's students coming to study in Sweden. For more information about SI's scholarships, please contact the Swedish Institute directly.
Information: here2.3. Scholarships for exchange students from the EU, EEA and Switzerland
If you are an exchange student, please contact your home university for information about which scholarships they provide. The University of Skövde is part of the Erasmus Programme, which means that if the University of Skövde has a bilateral Erasmus agreement with your home institution, then you might be able to study here with an Erasmus grant. We encourage you to pursue this option, since the Erasmus scholarships are often very generous.2.4. Ciência sem Fronteiras - Science without Borders
The University of Skövde receives students with the scholarship Science without Borders, granted by the Brazilian government. More information about Science without Borders scholarships in Sweden here and on our website.2.5. Erasmus Mundus Lamenitec Network
The University of Skövde participates in the Latin American Engineering and Information Technologies Network (LAMENITEC). More information about Erasmus Mundus LAMENITEC scholarships here.2.6. Other Scholarships
Find scholarships offered by various organisations and foundations around the world. Information: here3. Scholarships for Bachelor's students
Tuition-fee paying students attending an international Bachelor’s programme at the University of Skövde may have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship for their third year of studies in Skövde. The scholarship granting criterion will be based on the students’ merits and grade results during their first two years of studies at our University.
Attention: This scholarship is applicable to the third year of studies of tuition-fee paying students who started studies in the autumn 2015 and autumn 2016. It is still not decided if the University of Skövde will offer this scholarship to the students who will start studies in the autumn 2017.
‣ Students attending a Master’s programme at university.
‣ If you are already enrolled as a master's student at the University, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR and HS scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master's programme
‣ The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
Notification: Not Known
How to apply for UHR and HS scholarships at the University of Skövde
‣ First apply for studies at University Admissions prior to applying for a scholarship at the University of Skövde.
‣ You must apply for one of our master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions. Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form (for Category 2) available on university web page. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from the website University Admissions.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The UHR Scholarship application for the autumn 2018 admission round is OPEN. Deadline for application: 15 March 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by the book, "Cellulite FACTOR" from Dr. Charles.
Dr. Charles has been helping men and women permanently eliminate cellulite for most of his professional career. In fact and through the course of several years of relentless testing and refinement, Dr. Charles developed a comprehensive cellulite-eliminating system from A-to-Z. From purging toxins to transitioning to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this incredible resource has everything you need to fight and win the battle against cellulite. Find More==>[http://www.cellulitefactor.com]