University of Reading PhD Studentships is offered for outstanding applicants to conduct full-time postgraduate research for October 2013 entry. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Reading | UK
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): International Business and Strategy, Leadership, Organisations and Behavior, Marketing and Reputation, Business Informatics and Systems, Finance and Capital Markets (ICMA Centre) and Real Estate & Planning.
Deadline: June 30, 2013.
Funded By:Henley Business School of University of Reading in UK
‣ University of Reading PhD Studentships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Up to 24 postgraduate studentships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These awards are offered on an annual basis and are renewable at the end of each year subject to satisfactory performance, for up to 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Up to 24 postgraduate studentships, each worth up to £15,000 plus University fees, are available for outstanding applicants wanting to conduct full-time postgraduate research in the area of Leadership, Organisations and Behavior.
University of Reading PhD Studentships
‣ Up to 24 postgraduate studentships, each worth up to £15,000 plus University fees, are available for outstanding applicants wanting to conduct full-time postgraduate research in the area of Leadership, Organisations and Behavior.
‣ These awards are offered on an annual basis and are renewable at the end of each year subject to satisfactory performance, for up to 3 years.
‣ The closing date for Studentship applications is 30 June 2013. In particular we are looking for PhD candidates with excellent potential in the areas of Ethics/CSR, Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
‣ Specifically, students with an interest in the following thematic areas within these fields are invited to apply:
To be eligible University of Reading PhD Studentships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ must hold a distinction (at least 70%) at Master’s level in a business-related subject or a cognate discipline that is relevant to management (sociology, psychology, economics etc.) from an internationally recognized university.
‣ masters qualification must have included a research project, requiring independent analysis of academic literature relating to a chosen topic, and preparation of a dissertation on that topic.
‣ will usually have attained a mark of 70% or more for your dissertation.
‣ If students are currently studying for their Masters, they should provide the grades they have attained to date, and/or provide evidence (such as a letter from your institution) that they are predicted to attain a distinction.
‣ If applicants are awarded a studentship, the offer will be conditional on attaining a distinction at Master’s level by October of the year of entry.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications for a PhD studentship need to be made at the same time as applicant’s application for a place on PhD programme.
To be considered please:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by June 30, 2013.
‣ Successful applicants for a studentship will be notified following the advertised closing date.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Behaviour, Business, Finance, Informatics, International, Leadership, Marketing, Organizations, PhD, Real Estate, Reputation, strategy, studentships, UK