University of Queensland Master of Laws Scholarship at in Australia, and applications are submitted till 30 November 2015. University of Queensland is inviting applications for master of laws (LLM) scholarship. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply. Students who have received an unconditional offer for the LLM at the TC Beirne School of Law. Scholarship includes 100% tuition fee waiver for up to 3 semesters for students towards the LLM program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Queensland | Australia
Deadline: 30 November 2015.
Funded By: University of Queensland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International Student
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are awarded for up to 3 semesters for students towards the LLM program.
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarships include 100% tuition fee waiver.
‣ The University of Queensland is an Australian public research university primarily located in Brisbane, Queensland. Founded in 1909, UQ is the oldest, most selective and largest university in the Australian state of Queensland.
‣ The University of Queensland provides students with a 100% fee waiver for up to three semesters in the Master of Laws program. It includes 100% Tuition fee waiver for up to 3 semesters for students towards the LLM program.
‣ Please note that this opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
‣ The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted by post or email.
‣ Please use this Application Form
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about University of Queensland Master of Laws Scholarship