University of Queensland international scholarships is offered for oversea research students in, Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni of Queensland | Australia
Level : Research Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by The University
Deadline: 5th July 2013(round for 3) and October 5th 2013 (for round 4).
Funded By: The University of Queensland in Australia
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Uni of Queensland international scholarships is targeted for International Students
‣Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for 2 years full-time enrolment in the MPhil program or 3 years full-time enrolment in the PhD program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: International scholarship will cover the cost of living expenses and tuition fees. Living allowance component is AUD$24,653 per annum (2013 rate). This rate is indexed annually.
‣ The Uni of Queensland international scholarships is awarded to outstanding international research higher degree students to cover the cost of living expenses and tuition fees
Applicants need to meet the following requirements to avail University of Queensland international scholarships:
‣ should meet international student visa requirements as specified by Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) (subclass 574 visa for postgraduate research), including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing be nominated by the enrolling School / Institute.
‣ be assessed by the Graduate School to have met all conditions for admission to the RHD program.
‣ not hold a qualification equivalent to or at a higher level than the RHD program you are undertaking. Consideration may be given to applicants where the project is in a substantially different area.
‣ be nominated by an enrolling School/Institute.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application forms can be sent via e-mail or by post. Please indicate on the Application for Admission and Scholarships form if you wish to be considered for scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: The application deadline is July 5, 2013(round for 3) and October 5, 2013 (for round 4).
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Australia, International, research, Scholarship, UQ