University of Nottingham Scholarship is offered in Biomedical Science for pursuing undergraduate degree level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus)
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Biomedical Sciences
Deadline: 30th August 2013.
Funded By: University of Nottingham
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Nottingham Scholarship is targeted for students of Malaysia.
‣ Award No: One Scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: The University is offering one full scholarship (tuition fees) for Biomedical Sciences students.
‣ The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Semenyih, Selangor, a town part of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Wikipedia
‣ The University is offering one full scholarship (tuition fees) for Biomedical Sciences students in their first year of study for September 2013 intake.
To be eligible for Uni of Nottingham Scholarship , candidates must
‣ have with minimum A-Level grades AAB (or equivalent) -
‣ have good results in A-Level examinations.
‣ have grades of AAB minimum (or equivalent) are required.
‣ not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational institutions or organizations.
‣ have obtained an offer letter to study Biomedical Sciences.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply: Please download the application form submit the form to the Admissions Office via post with the completed course application.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: 30th August 2013.
‣ The successful candidate will be notified in September.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Biomedical, Malaysia, Nottingham, Scholarship, Science, Unversity