University of Melbourne postgraduate scholarships are offered each year for 38 international students in Australia. Applications for 2013 academic year is now open. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ The University of Melbourne postgraduate scholarships (IPRS) is funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international students wishing to undertake graduate research degree studies at the University.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Melbourne | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Research Degree
Field(s): any courses offered by the University of Melbourne in Australia at graduate research degree level.
Funded By: Australian Government in Australia
Deadline: August 31, 3013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Melbourne postgraduate scholarships are Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Each year the University of Melbourne offers about 38 new IPRSs.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail University of Melbourne postgraduate scholarships .
‣ must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class Honours.
‣ must have applied for, or be currently enrolled in, a graduate research degree.
‣ have commenced their graduate research degree must have at least 12 months full-time or equivalent candidature remaining.
‣ have previously held an APA for six months or more cannot be considered for another APA.
In addition, the following eligibility criteria apply:
‣ Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria and academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Applicants must submit their application for admission by 31 August.
‣ Applicants are encouraged to submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date : August 31, 3013.
‣ Applicants will be advised via email as soon as an outcome to their scholarship application is determined.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like