University of Manchester scholarships are offered for international students in the field of medical mycology for September 2013 entry. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): University of Manchester UK
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Medical mycology offered by the University
Funded By: The University of Manchester in UK
Deadline: 5th August 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Uni of Manchester scholarships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No. Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The scholarships provide full sponsorship of the MSc tuition fee and £16,550 living allowance (stipend).
‣ International scholarships are available for applicants seeking places on the MSc Medical Mycology for September 2013 entry.
‣ The scholarships are directed at medical and healthcare science graduates from ‘resource-limited’ non-EU countries wishing to develop their skills as mycologists.
‣ The funding provides full sponsorship of the MSc tuition fee and £16,550 living allowance (stipend).
To be eligible for University of Manchester scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ An honours degree (minimum 2:1), or overseas equivalent, is required for direct entry to the programme.
‣ Non-standard applicants for the programme will be considered on an individual basis, but may be required to enrol initially on the Diploma.
‣ The programme is suitable for graduates in: Mycology, Microbiology, Virology, Medical laboratory sciences, Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Other biology degrees with an element of microbiology
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by email.
‣ Applications are invited up to and including Monday 5 August 2013 .
‣ Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held mid-August. Places for 2013 entry are limited so early application is encouraged.
‣ Any enquiries relating to the MSc or scholarships should be directed to Dr Riina Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: Manchester, medical, MSc, Mycology, scholarships, UK, University