University of Macerata International Scholarships in Italy , and applications are submitted till 05 September 2016. For the academic year 2016-2017, University of Macerata is offering up to 7 international scholarships. Scholarships are open for international students who enroll in a two year master's degree course at the University of Macerata. Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): the University of Macerata | Italy
Level: master’s degree programme
Field(s): the subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: 05 September 2016.
Funded By: University of Macerata
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Macerata International Scholarships are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 7 scholarships are available for international students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship worth € 5,000.00 (inclusive of IRPEF)
‣ A public competition will take place to award 10 scholarships each worth €2,500 (inclusive of IRPEF) to deserving international students who enrol in a two year master’s degree course at the University of Macerata.
‣ Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian
‣ The scholarships awarded as per this call for applications are not compatible with other scholarships awarded by ERSU (the regional body for the right to study of the Marche Region) and by the University of Macerata.
Selection Criteria for University of Macerata International Scholarships
‣ The scholarships will be assigned on the basis of the judgement of a specifically appointed commission, which will draw up a merit ranking based on its assessment of the qualification necessary for access to the chosen two year Master’s Degree Courses.
‣ The motivations expressed in the motivational letter required will also be taken into consideration, along with the B2 level knowledge of English for degree courses taught in English or of Italian for degree courses taught in Italian, in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ applications must be submitted using the specific form, to be filled out in full
‣ the following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
a) A copy of the applicant’s passport. (EU citizens may attach a copy of their I.D. card)
b) Copy of Degree certificate including final grade, date, list of the courses attended and the exams passed with the corresponding grades) (EU citizens may use self-certification)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 05 September 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.