University of Leeds offers Fully funded International Scholarships for high quality students who will be commencing PhD research study in Session 2013-14 in any Faculty inside the University.
School:U of Leeds|United Kingdom
Level: Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Field(s): Any Field of Study with PhD Research Program that is offered in the University.
Deadline: 21 Jan 2013 (annual)
Funded by:University of Leeds
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The scholarship is open for International Students.
Benefits (Value / Inclusions):
‣ The scholarship will cover full international fees and a maintenance grant of £13,490 per annum (subject to final confirmation). There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
‣ The scholarship will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for a further period of up to two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
‣ The University of Leeds is a British Redbrick university located in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. The university offers lots of scholarship of international students who like to pursue their studies in UK.
‣ Fully funded University of leads International Research Scholarships are available for high quality international students who will be commencing PhD research study in Session 2013-14 for study in any Faculty inside the University.
To be eligible for a Fully-Funded University of Leads PhD Research Scholarships , applicants:
‣ Must first submit a research degree study application form and
‣ Be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number
‣ Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected. To apply for a place on a research degree programme, please visit the page.
‣ These awards are only available to applicants who would be liable to pay academic fees at the full international fee rate;
‣ Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree.
‣ Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
‣ Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum;
‣ These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree or equivalent qualification;
‣ Applicants must not hold another Scholarship
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post (Applicants must complete all sections of the University Postgraudate Research Scholarship Application Form ), using the space provided on the form and with strict observation of any word limits. Attachments are not permitted and all will be disregarded.
‣ The completed form should be returned to the Postgraduate Scholarships Office by post or by email no later than 21 January 2013 and the next course starts Oct 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like