University of Laval Masters Scholarships for International Students in Canada, and applications are submitted till September 15th, 2016 for Admission for winter 2017 . University of Laval is pleased to offer master’s scholarships to international students of high academic ability for 2017 entry. Scholarships are awarded to undertake postgraduate degree programme at the university. Applications are invited for masters scholarships available for foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France to study at University of Laval. Applicants must graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in their country of origin. This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Laval| Canada
Level:masters’ programme at University of Laval.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Law, Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of Forestry, Geography and Geomatic, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Music, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Administrative Sciences, Faculty Agricultural Sciences and Food, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies.
Deadline: Admission for winter 2017 : September 15th, 2016
Funded By: University of Laval
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for the students Africa or European country (other than France)
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
‣ The purpose of this University of Laval Masters Scholarships program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France*) and are admitted to a master’s program at University of Laval.
‣ Applicants must have submitted a complete application package at University of Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.
‣ Applicants are a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
‣ Applicants must graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
‣ Applicants are registered full time for the two semesters for which the scholarships are awarded (winter 2015 and summer 2015).
Selection criteria for University of Laval Masters Scholarships
‣ Selection will be based on academic excellence. Applicants must achieve a score of 14/20 or better or the equivalent of a “mention bien” on the diploma required for admission (11/20 to 13/20 average).
‣ There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by Université Laval. To be considered, candidates must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than the deadline of the target semester.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Admission for winter 2017 : September 15th, 2016
1 French citizens already benefit from a supplemental tuition fee exemption under the MEESR policy entitling them to pay the same tuition fees as Québec students.2 Participating faculties can determine a fixed number of scholarships to be awarded. Please refer to the person in charge of this program at your faculty to get more information. 3 Please see the admission requirements.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.