University of Hull scholarships are offered for International Student at Faculty of Science and Engineering UK. Full details:
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded per annum for the normal period of study. No student shall be entitled to a scholarship in excess of the period of study for which they are originally registered. This should be noted by any student wishing, after their first year of study, to transfer to the first year of another programme of study.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The scholarship awarded is up to a maximum of £1,500 per annum (£750 per annum for BA Geography)for undergraduate degrees and up to a maximum of£2,000 for Masters degrees. Award is solely at the discretion of the Department.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Hull | UK
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Biological Sciences, Biomedical Science, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography and Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Sports Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Funded By: University of Hull, Faculty of Science and Engineering, UK
Deadline: August 1, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Hull scholarships are Open for International Students (non UK/EU applicants).
‣ The Faculty of Science and Engineering is offering scholarships of up to £2,000 for one year MSc study to international students (non UK/EU applicants).
Candidates must meet the following criteria University of Hull scholarships.
‣ The scholarship scheme is for entry in the Session 2013/14 only.
‣ The Scheme applies to international(non-UK and non-EU) students making applications for a full-time taught programme of study only and includes students wishing to enter directly into years 2, 3 or 4 of the programme of study
‣ The Scheme excludes the per-certificate foundation year off our year undergraduate programmes and pre
‣ Masters programmes although is applicable on progression to the Certificate stage of the undergraduate programme or Postgraduate Certificate stage of the masters programme.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should complete the application form and send to the Admissions Tutor of the academic department of their chosen programme by no later than 1 August 2013. As competition for these scholarships is keen, early application is encouraged.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 01 August 2013.
‣ Applicants will receive a letter from the University confirming the amount that applicants will be receiving.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like