University of Hull scholarship is offered in a number of undergraduate programs for non-UK and non-EU students for 2013/2014 entry only. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Hull | UK
Level : Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any undergraduate courses offered by the University
Deadline: 1 August 2013.
Funded By: University of Hull
Beneficiaries( Target Group): University of Hull scholarship is targeted for International students (except UK and EU) .
‣ Award No: A number of scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is awarded for the normal period of study. No student shall be entitled to a scholarship in excess of the period of study for which they are originally registered. This should be noted by any student wishing, after their ?rst year of study,to transfer to the ?rst year of another programme of study.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The scholarships are payable as a credit against tuition fees only.
‣ The University of Hull scholarship is offered for exceptional international undergraduate students to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement.
To be considered for Uni of Hull scholarships, candidates must read the following criteria:
‣ The Scheme applies to international(non-UK and non-EU) students making applications for entry to year one (level 4) of a full-time undergraduate programme of study.
‣ Students wishing to apply for entry directly into years 2, 3 and 4 of a full-time undergraduate programme may also apply.
‣ The scheme does not extend to students wishing to apply for a foundation(level 3) programme.
‣ The University International Scholarships Committee may award a Scholarship subject to satisfaction of any conditions which it determines appropriate for entry to the programme of study.
‣ Scholarships may only be awarded to applicants satisfying general University,Departmental and Programme of Study regulations.
‣ The quality of the personal statement will be taken into consideration when selecting successful candidates.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post, and you will find the application for an International Undergraduate Scholarship form here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 August 2013.
‣ The University International Scholarships Committee will endeavour to meet within one week of the application deadline in order to nominate candidates for the awards.
You may also like