University of Groningen Talent Grant for Master Programmes in Netherlands , and applications are submitted before 1st of December. Applications are invited for University of Groningen Talent Grant available for excellent candidates from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico and Russia. The grant values 50% of the annual tuition fee to be paid in monthly installments as a contribution in living costs. In 2015-2016 this will be €450 per month. The grant is awarded for the maximum duration of the Master’s degree programme. This means 24 months regarding a 2-year Master’s degree programme, 18 months regarding the Master’s degree programme Journalism, or 12 months regarding a 1-year Master’s degree programme. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Field(s): Grant is awarded for following programmes: Art History and Archaeology, Classical Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Literary and Cultural Studies, American Studies, Applied Linguistics: Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Arts, Culture and Media, Clinical Linguistics (EMCL), English Literature and Culture, Euroculture, European Integration, Global Governance, International Humanitarian Action (NOHA), International Political Economy, International Relations and International Organization, International Security, Journalism, Language and Cognition, Language and Communication Technologies, Modern History and International Relations, Multiculturalism: Learning and Teaching of Spanish and Writing, Editing and Mediating.
Deadline: before 1st of December
Funded By: Faculty of Arts of University of Groningen, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): University of Groningen Talent Grant is targeted for Students of Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Dem. Rep., Mexico, Russia can apply for this University of Groningen talent grant.
‣ Award No: Total 12 grants, 2 grants per country (Brasil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia) are available each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The grant is awarded for the maximum duration of the Master’s degree programme. This means 24 months regarding a 2-year Master’s degree programme, 18 months regarding the Master’s degree programme Journalism or 12 months regarding a 1-year Master’s degree programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: The grant values 50% of the annual tuition fee to be paid in monthly installments as a contribution in living costs. In 2017-2018 this will be €450 per month.
‣ The University of Groningen Talent Grant is usually awarded for a maximum of 2 years for a Master’s degree programme. The amount of the partial scholarship is determined annually.
‣ Excellent candidates from non-EEA countries who have been admitted to one of the Faculty of Arts Research Master’s Programmes can be awarded a partial scholarship when they are not able to self-finance in full.
‣ Non-EU/EEA students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia who have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes or the Faculty of Arts are invited to apply.
‣ University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts – Talent Grants will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a University of Groningen Master’s degree or participating in another scholarschip programme which covers tuition fee and/or living costs (e.g. Erasmus+ / EMA2 /NFP/Erik Bleumink Fund).
‣ Students are selected on the basis of (excellent) academic merit, result of English language test, extracurricular activities.
‣ Students will be notified as soon as possible about if they are awarded a grant.
‣ This University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts- Talent Grant is part of the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme in which all Talent Grants are offered.
‣ Application is done via the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme published via Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso’s) in the country of origin.
‣ Students who would like to qualify for a Talent Grant should address the Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso) in their country.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due before 1st of December
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.